The global breakfast cereal market is set to witness growth at a CAGR of 4.4% and is anticipated to reach a valuation of around US$ 65.1 Billion by 2032.
Cereal is commonly consumed as a filler and snack in between meals because it is a healthier alternative to a cooked breakfast. In Europe and North America, ready-to-eat cereals like muesli and cornflakes are popular choices for breakfast due to the increased demand for gluten-free products.
Sales of hot cereal are expected to rise within the anticipated time frame. Multigrain cereals, which combine grains, legumes, and seeds, are becoming more and more popular as a result of consumers’ growing need for nutrient-dense breakfast options.
Discover Trends, Flavours, and Nutrient-Dense Options as You Investigate the Future of the Breakfast Cereal Market: Download a Sample of the Report :
The demand for hot cereals is being driven by growing knowledge of the health benefits of whole grain and organic cereals. In addition, it is anticipated that the addition of unique flavours to products would increase demand because they will produce novel tastes.
Breakfast cereal consumption is highest in North America, where both ready-to-eat and hot cereals are highly preferred. International players are establishing their distribution networks in nations like India, Japan, and China, and East Asia and South Asia are following suit.
“Surging demand for organic ingredients in packaged food products, along with the introduction of fortified cereals and health-benefit based cereals will create opportunities for growth in the market,” says an FMI analyst.
- Based on nature, sales of conventional breakfast cereals are anticipated to account for around 86% of the total market share in 2022.
- The North American breakfast cereal market is anticipated to dominate the global market with a market share of around 27.9% in 2022, but East Asia is expected to witness a lucrative growth rate during the forecast period.
- On the basis of sales channels, modern trade is expected to hold a dominating share in 2022.
- Based on product type, ready-to-eat breakfast cereal is dominating the global market with a market share of more than 60% in 2022.
The top breakfast cereal manufacturers are likely to expand their market presence attributed to the increasing demand for convenient and healthy food products. In recent years, most consumers have focused heavily on minimizing their calorie intake by adopting top cereal brands and replacing the traditional breakfast choices with better and healthier breakfast cereal brands.
To ensure your spot in the breakfast cereal revolution and to stay up to date on market trends and the competitive landscape, get the study :
Breakfast cereal Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Hot Cereal
By Sales Channel:
- Modern Trade
- Traditional Grocery Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail Stores
Give me caption for CTA “customizable report” related to this paragraph give me most relevant one CTA in slightly longer format from above paragraph :